5G makes broadband easy for you...
At 5G, we pride ourselves on our outstanding range of fixed line broadband options.
We take into consideration, companies' broadband requirements, limitations and budget to ensure that our full range of broadband services are guaranteed to include a solution that is suited perfectly to your company.
Because we understand that it can be confusing when trying to find the right type of broaband solution for your business, we have listed the types of broadband that we offer, along with their accompanying features and benefits.
Have a look, below at the range of broadband services that we have to offer:
- Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) is a technology that delivers broadband over your phone line to be used in the home or office.
- With DSL technology, large volumes of information are sent over a copper cable at rapid speeds.
- DSL allows you to download web pages, text, graphics, music and video in real time.
- Similar to ADSL (Symmetric Digital Subscriber Line - SDSL)
- SDSL broadband downloads information at the same speed as it uploads information. Whereas ADSL broadband downloads the information faster than it uploads it.
- Beneficial to businesses with more than one telephone line
- SDSL broadband is particularly suitable for businesses that send large volumes of information.
- Local Loop Unbundling (LLU) is where ADSL or SDSL broadband technologies are provided without using the British Telecom's exchange system.
- This means that LLU providers can offer broadband features at a competitive price.
- LLU is only available in certain parts of UK.
Fibre Optic Broadband:
- Fibre broadband runs over fibre optic cable to a cabinet in (or near) your street.
- This allows us to offer much higher broadband speeds (both download and upload) than traditional broadband over your phone line.
- Top speeds of up to 80Mb/s download and 20Mb/s upload speed are now available!
- Now available in some areas, throughout the UK
- Improved internet stability
- Faster speeds
- High levels of reliability backed by a 99.9% leased line SLA
- Guaranteed un-contended bandwidth
- High Capacity (up to 1GB)
- 24/7/365 Service Monitoring & Support
- Totally symmetric connection
Talk to us today about your broadband requirements...
We're bound to provide the right solution for your business!