5G's Sip Trunk solution...
5G's leading SIP Trunking solution connects your site directly into the 5G network using an IP circuit to carry and terminate your voice calls across the public telephone network.
SIP Trunks can either replace or complement your current ISDN, and is designed to work successfully with all the leading IP PBX brands in the UK market. This gives you the peace of mind of knowing that your PBX hardware works with the network service.
Compared to ISDN, SIP Trunks is cheaper on a per channel basis, more flexible in terms of what telephone numbers you can have, and quicker to install. When installed together with ISDN it offers a very robust business continuity service, where two completely different technical solutions can be used together to carry your calls.
What are the benefits of SIP Trunking?
SIP Trunks offer many advantages to your current telephone services. Have a look below at the list of benefits to be gained from our SIP Trunking solutions:
- FREE calls - Between sites
- Scaleable on a 'per channel' basis - Unlike ISDN where you must order in units of two.
- Easy to order and provision
- Flexible Numbering - You can work from London on a Leeds number or vica versa. You can have 5 different geographical numbers on the same line to present a “UK wide” image without the overhead of different locations
- Full dedicated emergency support - 24/7 support line
- Compliments a converged network - Lower costs and simplified architecture
- A full IP phone service – we provide the router, installation, ip connectivity, phone numbers, and on going service.
Talk to us today about a SIP Trunk solution for your business...