(Permanent/Fixed Term Contract)
ARE YOU COMPUTER LITERATE? DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A CAREER IN SALES, COMMUNICATIONS OR I.T? DO YOU WANT TO GAIN INDUSTRY RECOGNISED QUALIFICATIONS?
Established since 1998, 5G Communications are a well-known supplier of B2B telecommunications, supplying leading edge technology throughout the UK, with a turnover in excess of £15m.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a number of apprentices to join our team in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, to gain industry recognised qualifications, such as CompTIA and MTA via our training partner Firebrand. You will spend time working in multi-skilled departments, to gain an understanding of how a first-class communication company manages and services its customers, whilst also studying for Level 3 Unified Communications Technician Apprenticeship.
During the apprenticeship you will be trained to:
- Resolve network, broadband, wireless and IP telephony faults and provide temporary solutions, if required.
- To diagnose and understand customers’ faults.
- Action technical call backs as requested generated from other departments.
- Design and present new system solutions.
- Maintain and update customer interaction on company CRM software.
- Liaise with other company departments with regard to customer issues/faults.
- Maintain contact with all relevant resources
- Prioritise workload and ensure deadlines are met.
- Keep customers and other members of staff informed of all developments.
- Keep up to date and aware of the technical support issues, IT policies and best practice methods.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- A basic knowledge and interest in technology and standard IT skills would be advantageous.
- Keen eye for detail
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to work to deadlines
- To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK on permanent basis
- Competitive salary, above apprentice minimum @ £12,000 pa
- 20 days holiday (pro rata) plus bank holidays
- Paid study time
- Residential training centre
- Full Level 3 Unified Communications Technician Apprenticeship.
If you feel you have the skills, aptitude and enthusiasm for an apprenticeship at our company, please apply now!