Finance & Accounting – Purchase Ledger Assistant
Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Established since 1998, 5G Communications are a well-known supplier of B2B telecommunications, supplying leading edge technology throughout the UK, with a turnover in excess of £18m.
We now have an exciting opportunity to join the Accounts team at our Head Office in High Wycombe. This is the ideal role for someone who would like to gain further knowledge and experience in a busy and lively finance and accounts department. No experience is necessary (although welcome) as full training will be given.
- Posting received invoices correctly to ledger.
- Answering queries from suppliers.
- Arranging and prioritising payments to suppliers.
- Scanning of supplier invoices.
- Monthly bank reconciliation.
- General administration, including opening post.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A good sense of humour!
Purchase Ledger Assistant Benefits:
- Competitive salary – commensurate with experience
- 20 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Plus, other benefits associated with a leading technology company
If you feel you have the skills for our Purchase Ledger Assistant role, please apply now!