Junior Office Administrator
Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Salary: From £18,000 to £21,000 DOE
Established since 1998, 5G Communications are a well-known supplier of B2B telecommunications, supplying leading edge technology throughout the UK, with a turnover in excess of £18m.
We now have an exciting opportunity to join the team at our Head Office in High Wycombe. This is the ideal role for someone who would like to gain further knowledge and experience at a busy and lively company. No experience is necessary (although welcome) as full training will be given.
- Administration for a busy office, including opening and sending post.
- Answering internal and external calls from colleagues, customers and suppliers.
- General data inputting, including invoices and orders.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A good sense of humour!
- A-C Grade GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English
Junior Office Administrator Benefits:
- Competitive salary – commensurate with experience
- 20 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Plus, other benefits associated with a leading technology company
If you feel you have the skills for our Junior Office Administrator role, please apply now!