High Wycombe, HP12 3BQ
£18,000 to £23,000 per annum DOE
Established since 1998, 5G Communications are a well-known and highly regarded supplier of B2B telecommunications, supplying leading edge technology throughout the UK, with a turnover in excess of £15m. Following an intensive training period the successful applicant will be responsible for a smooth and seamless provision of telecom services, which will involve managing the process from contact with the customer through to full set up of the contracted service(s) to the customer’s satisfaction.
The day to day role will involve contract scrutiny, customer contact and ordering services as specified from the relevant suppliers via CRM system within agreed SLA’s. The role will also involve the management and coordination of order workloads, progress reports and service updates for both the business and customers, whilst ensuring the customer has the best experience with the 5G service.
The role will involve:
- Order management
- Testing and service delivery
- Business development
- Fault resolution
- Account set up
- Tracking orders
- Liaise with customers and suppliers
- Escalated issue handling
- Progress reports
To be considered for this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong communicator at all levels (oral and written)
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Tact and diplomacy
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Aptitude for following/adhering to procedures
- Ability to understand and carry out detailed instructions
- Numerate and literate
Experience, Education and Qualifications:
- Having worked within the telecom industry would be preferable, but not essential as full training will be given.
- Minimum GCSE level Maths and English
- Basic skill level of Microsoft Word and Excel
If you feel you have the skills for this role, please apply now!