Answering an Incoming Call:
Lift the handset or press the flashing Flex button (as needed), the call will be connected.
You may also use pick up codes assigned by your installer engineer to answer other ringing handsets from your desk phone.
To answer a call on another extension that is programmed to one of the phones 24 flex keys, press the flashing flex key before lifting the handset.
Making an External Call:
Lift the handset and press a free flex key allocated to a line, or dial 9 to pick up an outside line.
Once you have the outside line, dial your number.
Making an Internal Call:
Lift the handset. Dial the extension number or press the flex key assigned to the contact.
Rejecting a Call:
Press the DND button when a call comes in – the caller will get a busy tone.
Placing a call on hold:
During a call, press the Hold/Save button. To reconnect the call, press the flashing line key.
- Lift the handset
- Press the Speed button
- Dial the desired System or Station Speed Dial number
Last Number Redial (LNR):
- The last number dialed on an external call is automatically saved in the Last Number Redial (LNR) buffer. Register redial to a flex button.
- Lift the handset.
- Press the speed button
- Dial * or Select the Redial flex key
- Use the Volume keys to select from the last numbers dialed or received
When dialing an extension that is engaged, the Camp On feature allows the station to be notified that there is a call waiting. If the called party is busy, you may activate Camp-On which allows you to wait off-hook for the called station to answer.
Press * and await an answer.
Transferring a Call:
- During an active call, press the Transfer button
- Press TRANS/PGM
- Call the required recipients number
- For unscreened Call Transfer simply hang-up
- For screened Call Transfer, when the call is answered or splash tone is heard, announce the call and hang-up
Returning to Caller from a Transfer:
Press the flashing line key.
Do-Not-Disturb (Makes your extension unavailable for calls):
- Press the DND button to activate.
- Press the DND button again to deactivate.
Conference Calls (3 way calling):
- Establish a call with one of the desired conference parties,
- Press the programmed Conf button
- Establish call with the other conference party,
- Press the programmed Conf button to establish the conference.
- To place a conference call on hold, press the Hold/Save button.
- Press again to retrieve the conference.