High Wycombe, HP12 3BQ
£18,500 to £24,000 per annum DOE
Established since 1998, 5G Communications are a well-known and highly regarded supplier of B2B telecommunications, supplying leading edge technology throughout the UK, with a turnover in excess of £15m. We now have an exciting opportunity for an Internal Account Manager and following company training, the successful applicant will be responsible for the smooth management of our customers, which will involve managing the customer expectations and handling queries as they arise.
The day to day role will involve acting as first line for all customer contact and updating details of the contact via the internal CRM system within agreed SLA’s. Outbound calling is vital to this role, to keep the customer updated with queries that can range from a fault on the service, invoicing and contract queries. The role will also involve the management and coordination of workloads, progress reports and service updates for both the business and customers, whilst ensuring the customer has the best experience with the 5G service.
- Answer and deal with incoming telephone calls promptly and professionally utilising company CRM system
- Examine and investigate tasks and individual accounts
- Maintain tasks and ensure the adherence to company process & procedures
- Liaising with 3rd parties and all necessary departments to bring about a prompt resolution
- Maintaining a positive working relationship with customers
- Co-ordinating dialogue and input from team members at all levels to meet customer needs
- Deal with incoming invoice queries as and when they arise
- Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with operational procedures
- Work within a team and manage own workload
- Deliver excellent customer service
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous customer relationship experience will be a distinct advantage
- Accomplished IT skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
- Self-motivated with great attention to detail
- A sense of humour
- To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis
We offer the following benefits:
- A competitive basic salary from £18,500 to £24,000 per annum DOE.
- Commission after qualifying period
- Training and development plans.
- Staff bonuses and holiday incentives
- Boosted pension contributions
If you feel you have the skills for our Internal Account Manager role, please apply now!