Record calls to see your business call activity in a whole new light
Fully integrated premise-based and hosted call recording software with extensive functionality, suitable for any business with unlimited sites.
Contained and managed from a single work station or server, or stored in the cloud for up to 10 years. Recording, storing, finding, playback and archiving of calls is just a click away. We work with all technologies in any combination.
Record calls on analogue, ISDN or SIP. We can provide simple USB-based client/server recording solutions, hosted, web-based solutions or full turn-key systems that will record tens of thousands of calls per day across multiple sites.
iCS record enables recording of any line type; ISDN30, ISDN2, SIP or analogue and integrates seamlessly with all other modules of icall suite.
- Recording Encryption
- Extension tagging
- Trim and extract
- Audit trail of user access and playback
- Live dashboard with trunk/DDI informationManual Stop/Start and Pause using DTMF*
- Automatic Stop/Start with optional CTI*
- evaluation, tagging and annotation
EASY TO USE
- Simple dashboard layout to find calls quickly
- In‐built archiving functionality
- One‐click email of recordings from the play back screens
- Extensive search criteria to find a call
- Recordings can be exported as WAV files
- Record all line types including Analogue, ISDN2, ISDN30 and SIP.
- Easily scalable and cost-effective, from just a few users to many hundreds.
- Whether you have ISDN2 and Analogue or ISDN30 and SIP, any combination and number of lines can be catered for in one seamless solution.
Secure role-based access ensures only the right person can playback the right recordings.
- Storage and playback recordings are encrypted.
- Automated recording archiving.