Managed IT Support
We take care of the technical stuff so you don’t have
to with IT Support and Services.
5G can monitor virtually any aspect of your IT network infrastructure
Our IT technicians monitor your critical devices to provide notification alerts should there be a detected failure. This ensures that if a IT network/server problem exists, you are made aware of the issue early on with our IT support systems. This allows for a speedy resolution and less possibility of the problem escalating into downtime or loss of revenue.
Routers, firewalls and switches
Ensure your team’s success with managed IT network upgrades and maintenance of wired, wireless & VPN networks.
We understand that unlike large business organisations, small businesses can face several difficulties in having an in-house IT Support or networks department. When you outsource your IT support needs to 5G Communications Limited, we make all the efforts to provide the most effective small business IT network support.
Interested in moving to Microsoft Office 365?
We can perform small to large IT migrations to the Microsoft platform through following standard processes that we have refined over the years.
Our customers can expect maximum level of IT support experience, reliability and professionalism when dealing with our IT support experts.
Data Backup / DR Solutions
Need to keep your business data secure at all times?
Our process is achieved by sending your data securely, via the Internet, to a managed offsite data storage platform, ensuring that your valuable data is safe, secure and available anytime when needed.
The rationale behind online IT backup is simple. By frequent (or continuously) backing up data on a remote hard drive, the risk of catastrophic data loss as a result of fire, theft, file corruption, or other disaster is practically eliminated. It is that simple with out IT support options.
IT Support and Services FAQ’s
If you can relate to 3 or more of these statements, your company will benefit from a Managed IT approach:
- You realize that IT is an integral part of your business that can no longer be handled by the boss’s kid, one of your staff members, or the guy next door.
- You understand that IT is no longer an optional expense, but, an operational expense similar to the electric power company.
- You want an IT firm that thinks like a Business Owner before thinking like IT technicians.
- You did not choose your career to monkey with IT issues.
- You do not want to deal with IT support.
- You are done with finding, hiring, or managing IT staff.
- You put up with IT support issues because you do not want the trouble of changing to another support provider.
- Management, typically by an outside third-party, of an organisation’s requirements and equipment related to computers, networks, or software, also known as outsourced Information Technology (IT) support.
- True Managed Providers are 100% responsible for the safety, security, and reliability of your IT infrastructure and work on a fixed-fee basis. This changes the support incentive from “finding problems” to “preventing problems”.
- This business model also evens out the revenue stream for the MSP and fixes the IT budget for the client resulting in no ugly surprises from a billing standpoint.
Our Customers Love us.
“Sean, as always he has gone far and beyond, I would be more than happy to speak to Sean again about any future faults, it’s got to the point we might as well be friends.”
“Tristan is the most helpful young man I have dealt with in a long, long time and he is an asset to the Company.”
“5G are a fantastic company, from Sales to Tech Support but especially Sid in Engineering. Everyone works together and contacted me when they said they would.”
“Just a quick note to say what a fantastic job John & Anthony did for us on site in Newcastle. They were superb! Perhaps they can do Coatbridge for us in February as it is another relocation!”
“Your engineer John has been brilliant today; thank you. We are optimistic that the replaced hardware/software will make all the difference – phones are ringing frequently now.”
“I would just like to say, your advice and support throughout has been very much appreciated by us all, but especially myself, so a very big thank you from me.”
“Please thank Nichole for all of her help, she is the best asset 5G have.”