Business ADSL Broadband
UP to 24Mb broadband connections.
Can’t get Fibre? Get the next best thing!
Let us provide you with the fastest possible business ADSL broadband connection, and then provide you with
a discountedupgrade as soon as fibre broadband becomes available in your area.
Don’t get left behind, speak to us today about a new ADSL line on 01494 523 523
Standard Broadband Packages
Upgrade your Broadband.
Get a new Line.
For capped packages Call us on 01494 523 523
and speak to a sales consultant.
High speed internet access, with speeds of up to 18 times faster than a standard dial-up connection.
Save on your Bill
Pay one reasonable flat fee. No need to worry about excess charges or pay-per-min rates.
Phone and Internet
Make calls, receive calls or send faxes while online with our fantastic Business Broadband offer.
No need to connect every time you use the internet.
Great support UK wide.
ADSL (Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line) delivers high speed internet access, using existing copper telephone lines to transfer data back and forth at much faster speeds than its predecessor, dial up internet…
Where the fastest dial-up modems can acheive maybe up to 57 Kbps, usually operating at around 53 Kbps, depending on the serivce acquired ADSL generally achieves between 1.5 and 8 Mbps, proving a significantly faster and superior alternative.
The “asymmetric” part of ADSL refers to the fact that the downstream data rate is faster than the upstream rate, meaning that you will be able to download data to your computer from the internet faster than you will be able to upload date from your computer to the internet. This is allowed because, generally, web page requests require little bandwidth to handle in comparision to internet downloads.
- Ultra Fast – ADSL provides high speed internet access, with speeds of up to 18 times faster than a standard dial-up connection
- Simultanious Telephone and Internet – ADSL does not affect your telephone services, so you can make calls, receive calls or send faxes while online.
- Always On – Don’t waste time waiting to dial-up to the internet. With ADSL, you’re always online.
- Save Money on your Bill – With ADSL, you pay one reasonable flat fee. No need to worry about excess charges or pay-per-min rates.
- Efficient Emails – Receive up to the minute emails. ADSL allows your email client to check for new mail every few minutes, saving you time.
You can get an estimate of your Broadband speed by contacting us on 01494 523 523. We will confirm the Broadband services available to you and give you an estimate of your maximum download speed.
This speed estimate is generated using telephone line data and it’s a theoretical upper limit for your line based on certain conditions. The speeds you experience on a day-to-day basis may be less than this and could vary at different times throughout the day.
Although you should get a maximum download speed for your broadband service, it is subject to a number of factors. These include:
- The distance of your telephone line to your local BT exchange
- The quality of the internal telephone wiring in your business
- The age of your computer or broadband router
- If you’re connected to the broadband router directly or via wireless
- The number of applications or programmes you are running on your computer
- The speed of the website you’re downloading information from
- The number of people trying to download the same information as you from the same website
- Weather conditions