Marketing Executive – High Wycombe
£25,000 to £30,000 per annum DOE
Established since 1998, the 5G Group are a highly regarded multi-faceted supplier of B2B services including Communications, IT Support and Utilities. We offer our services throughout the UK and have a turnover in excess of £18m. The successful applicant will be expected to grow with this varied role and be responsible and involved in all aspects of marketing and will have control, of the company marketing with a remit to increase sales, recognition and awareness of the 5G and associated brands, through the various mediums of marketing.
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
The role will involve liaising with the board and managers to implement a thorough and complete review of all group marketing and following acceptance implement a marketing strategy, in accordance with group business objectives, to include but not confined to, branding, website management, social media, e-mail, direct mail campaigns and e-shop. You will have responsibility and accountability for the results of all marketing activities and meet the sales managers and board monthly, to discuss the projections for the marketing department going forward and also the previous month’s performance.
The role will involve, but will not be restricted to:
- Develop and manage marketing strategies for all group companies.
- Create and manage an on-line e-shop.
- Management, development and update of company websites.
- Management of company social media.
- Oversee company branding and corporate identity.
- Create and publish all marketing material for both email and direct mail campaigns.
- Coordination of marketing campaigns with sales activity.
To be considered for this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Fluent oral and written communicator at all levels
- Passionate, proactive, adaptable, and an ‘ideas generator’
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Confident, self-motivated with ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Ability to work either within a team and/or independently
- Experience of HubSpot, WordPress, HTML editing or similar digital media tools
- Aptitude for following/adhering to procedures
- Ability to understand and carry out detailed instructions
- Succinct, versatile and literate
Experience, Education and Qualifications:
- Must have a proven marketing track record
- Advantageous to have worked, or have good understanding of the telecom industry, either in a b2c or b2b capacity
- Keen interest in technology
- Preferably a degree (BSc, BA or MA) in a relevant marketing field
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent is essential
We offer the following benefits:
- A competitive basic salary £25,000 to £30,000 per annum DOE
- Training and development
- Fun and lively office
- Company social events
- Early finish Fridays
- Staff bonuses and holiday incentives
- Boosted pension contributions
If you feel you have the skills for our Marketing role, please apply now!
Apply for job:
Please select the options that apply to you: