Provisioning Coordinator – High Wycombe
Salary: £18,000 to £21,000 per annum DOE
Established since 1998, 5G Communications are a well-known and highly regarded supplier of communication services, supplying innovative leading edge technology to business users throughout the UK, with a turnover in excess of £15m. Following an intensive training period, the successful applicant will be responsible for a smooth and seamless provision of communication services, which will involve managing the process from contact with the customer through to full set up of the contracted service(s).
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
About the Provisioning Coordinator:
The day to day role will involve contract scrutiny, engaging with customers and providing services as specified from the relevant suppliers. The role will also involve the management and coordination of order workloads, progress reports and service updates for both the business and customers, whilst ensuring an exceptional customer experience.
The Provisioning Coordinator role will involve:
- Order management
- Tracking orders
- Testing and service delivery
- Liaising with suppliers
- Business development
- Escalated issue handling
- Fault resolution
- Progress reports
- Account set up
- Send out welcome
Requirements of the Provisioning Coordinator:
To be considered for this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong communicator at all levels (oral and written)
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Tact and diplomacy
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Aptitude for following/adhering to procedures
- Ability to understand and carry out detailed instructions
- Numerate and literate
- Communication industry experience would be preferable, but not essential as full training will be given.
- Educated to at least GCSE level
- Basic skill level of Microsoft Word and Excel
We offer the following benefits for the Provisioning Coordinator:
- A competitive basic salary from £18,000 to £21,000 per annum DOE.
- Training and development plans.
- Staff bonuses/commission and holiday incentives
- Boosted pension contributions
If you feel you have the skills for this role, please apply now!
Apply for job:
Please select the options that apply to you: